It’s time to make the easiest 3-ingredient vegan Cookies and Cream Milkshake that is also gluten-free, AIP, and Paleo. I mean, who doesn’t love Cookies and Cream?
A perfect summer treat, this “nice” cream milkshake only needs 3 ingredients – frozen bananas, full-fat coconut milk, and your choice of AIP/Paleo cookies. Just grab your high-speed blender or food processor and enjoy a delicious Cookies & Cream Milkshake!
Only 3 ingredients:
Full-fat coconut milk
Your favorite AIP/Paleo cookies
What AIP/Paleo cookies should I use?
- Paleo Chia Hemp Seed Cookies (I used these cookies for this post – highly recommend!)
- AIP Marbled “Chocolate” Cookies
- Paleo Green Banana Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- AIP Crispy Coconut Tigernut Cookies
- AIP Blueberry Cake Cookies (great for fruity flavor)
View this post on Instagram
- Be sure to freeze bananas ahead of time. Cut bananas into 1 inch pieces and freeze in a glass container or freezer bag. Recommend freezing bananas overnight or at least 2-3 hours before making the milkshake.
- This recipe makes 1-2 servings and is best enjoyed right away.
- Add a scoop of your favorite protein powder for a protein boost.
Vegan Cookies and Cream Milkshake (AIP, Paleo)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 small AIP/Paleo cookies (your choice!)
- 1/3-1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Step 1 Blend ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor until smooth and creamy. Adjust coconut milk depending on preferred thickness. Optional: add a scoop of protein powder.
2 thoughts on “Vegan Cookies and Cream Milkshake (AIP, Paleo)”
This was really delicious and just what I needed! I’m not creative at all in the kitchen so I love these simple recipes. I did add protein powder as I can tolerate it. The shake was very thick and very banana-y tasting. This will be a great summer treat!
Hi Laurie, so happy to hear you enjoyed the milkshake! I also love simple and easy recipes that don’t require much time in the kitchen. Appreciate you taking the time to share!