These Green Banana Collagen Protein Bites are an easy no-bake snack with a perfect blend of fiber, healthy fat, and collagen protein. They are AIP, paleo, and allergy-friendly — great for when you are on-the-go and want a well-balanced snack.
Ingredients for Green Banana Collagen Bites:
- Green banana flour
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Collagen peptides
- Full-fat coconut milk
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Sea salt
- Mix-in ideas: carob chips, dried cranberries, dairy-free chocolate chips
- For the collagen peptides, I used Sports Research Store: Collagen Peptides Powder. Feel free to use whatever brand you prefer.
- Store the collagen protein bites in an air-tight sealed container in the fridge or freezer. They can be stored in the fridge for 5-6 days or in the freezer for 3 months. Be sure to defrost the bites before enjoying.
No-Bake Green Banana Collagen Protein Bites (AIP/Paleo)
These Green Banana Collagen Protein Bites are an easy no-bake snack with a perfect blend of fiber, healthy fat, and collagen protein.
- Step 1 Place all ingredients (except for mix-in) into a food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Step 2 Remove ingredients from the food processor and place into a medium bowl. Add in your preferred mix-in ingredient and combine well.
- Step 3 Shape into 6-7 balls (roughly 1 tablespoon). Dust with additional shredded coconut flakes if desired.
- Step 4 Place the bites into a freezer-safe sealable container and keep in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Once the bites are set, enjoy.
- Step 5 Store the bites in the freezer or fridge. They should last a couple of weeks in the fridge and a few months in the freezer. If stored in the freezer, defrost before enjoying.