These Blueberry Coconut Gummies are filled with gut-healing grass-fed gelatin and antioxidants, making a healthy and tasty afternoon snack. The texture is nice and chewy, with a perfect amount of tartness from the blueberries balanced by the coconut milk.
Making homemade gut-healing gummies is a fun and easy activity—you only need a few ingredients! Plus, you can happily enjoy gummies again, without all of the added sugar and color additives traditionally found in store bought versions.
Only 3 Ingredients for Blueberry Coconut Gummies:
- I love using food-grade silicone molds or silicone ice cube trays.
- If you don’t have any available, you can just pour the liquid into glass containers or a small baking dish to set and use a knife to cut-out squares.
Gut-Healing Blueberry Coconut Gummies (AIP/Paleo)
These Blueberry Coconut Gummies are filled with gut-healing grass-fed gelatin and antioxidants, making a healthy and tasty afternoon snack.
- Step 1 In a small saucepan, add the blueberry juice and full-fat coconut milk. Stir until fully-combined.
- Step 2 Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the blueberry and coconut milk mixture. Let bloom for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 Turn the heat onto low and stir the gelatin into the liquid mixture. Whisk continuously until the gelatin is fully dissolved and smooth (about 5 minutes).
- Step 4 Carefully pour the liquid into silicone molds or a glass dish.
- Step 5 Transfer to the refrigerator and let the gummies set for at least one hour or until firm.
- Step 6 Once set, remove the gummies from the molds or if using a glass dish, cut into squares.
- Step 7 Enjoy! To store, keep the gummies in an air-tight glass container in the fridge for up to a week.
The Open Cookbook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. The Open Cookbook may receive a small referral commission if you make a purchase using one of the website links, at no additional cost to you.